My Boat Ride follows a strict Refund Policy that has been made to ensure that you as a User do not have any problems and have a seamless experience with our Services.
As per the Services provided by the Website, Users are able to view a variety of water travel experiences of different types, across the world. All water travel experiences are owned and operated by third-party Vendors, and Users are aware that payment terms for every water travel experience are decided entirely at the discretion of the third-party Vendors. Therefore, within the cancellation policy parameters set by the Website, the refund policies of the different Vendors shall vary as per their discretion and requirements.
Every third-party Vendor has to choose a type of cancellation policy, in accordance with which refunds of Users are processed. Please note the following points with regards to the cancellation policy parameters:
- Flexible – This entitles the User to a 100 per cent refund, and MyBoatRide shall deduct 5 per cent from the User by way of a processing fee at the time of cancellation
- Moderate- This entitles the User to a 50 per cent refund and MyBoatRide shall deduct 5 per cent from the User by way of a processing fee at the time of cancellation
- Strict- This entitles the User to no refund, and MyBoatRide shall apply a surcharge of 5 per cent from the User by way of a processing fee at the time of cancellation
The above-mentioned policies of the Vendors shall automatically convert to ‘Strict’ (mentioned in point 3 above) 24 hours prior to the date of the particular booking by any Use, regardless of the initial policy chosen by the Vendors at the time of registration with the Website.
Refunds shall be processed within 4 working days from the date of cancellation by the User, and amounts (as applicable) should reach the bank account of the User within 7 working days from the date of cancellation.
- Please note that in the above, any action shall take place only if the same has been informed to Us as mentioned above.
- Please make sure the email sent to us or the phone call/WhatsApp message contains all details so that we may examine the same.
The Company have the sole discretion to assess each case on its own, separately.